This site is designed to provide accurate information in regard to the subject matter covered. If legal advice or any type of assistance is needed, please seek the services of a competent professional. Remember that firearms are potentially dangerous and should be handled responsibly by all individuals. This site, produced by the Concealed Carry Academy, LLC, is for informational purposes only. All technical information, instruction, and advice, reflect the beliefs of the Concealed Carry Academy, LLC and are intended as informational only. This site is not intended to serve as a replacement for professional instruction and guidance. By reading this site you understand that firearms are potentially dangerous and you assume all risks if you choose to get involved in the firearms business. You agree to indemnify, and hold harmless the Concealed Carry Academy, LLC and Jason R. Hanson from any and all such claims and damages as a result of reading this site, which is for informational purposes only. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions in life, and you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions or actions, under any circumstance.
Hours of Operation
We are open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST.
Returns & Subscription Cancellations
- 100% money back guarantee covers price of product only. 100% money back guarantee does not cover shipping and handling fee due to the fact that the customer made the decision to try product, therefore the customer accepts to pay the fee to ship the product.
- Customers must contact our customer support to get a refund.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 14 days.
- You have sixty (60) Days from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the sixty (60) day time limit will not be processed.
- Please note, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON FIREARMS. There are only refunds on accessories purchased.
- For Personal Protection Alliance Members:
You have thirty (30) days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your monthly subscription. Any refund request after the thirty (30) day time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial thirty (30) days has passed.
- Excessive returns will not be accepted. Refunds will not be given to any one customer for one specific product more than twice. There is an unlimited amount of orders that a customer can place for one specific product, but the money back guarantee is void after a customer has used it for one specific product more than twice.
- Shipping of the product from us to your door will not be refunded. Shipping of the product to our refund department will not be compensated.
- To ensure that your product is not lost or damaged, we strongly recommend sending the product certified mail with a tracking number. If we do not receive the product back and the customer does not have proof that the product was returned we cannot issue a refund.
- Valid proof of returning a product includes: delivery confirmation or signature required via USPS. If the customer has delivery confirmation or signature required, then a full refund will be issued.
Terms of Subscription Renewal
Monthly Personal Protection Alliance membership will automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies us that they wish to cancel. Please refer to Returns & Subscription Cancellations section of the Terms of Service page.
If you have questions or comments please contact us through our website at www.spystore007.com or call us at 801-512-2545. Thank you.